Friday, January 26, 2007

Should I be scared?


I will never leave you alone..

What does that mean really? Truly you don’t mean NEVER…EVER?
You know this is a whole new level of the break game I have yet to experience in my 30 odd years on this earth. This is where Lifetime movies are created.

I mean it’s a simple girl meets boy….. boy meets new girl.. tries to have them both. We all know the story it’s classic that has spanned the time of man. And, I won’t say I never played the role. I have been both the old girl being cheated on and the new girl use to cheat with. But, those right or wrong were conscious decisions. So, I admit I have had my simple woman moments. Hoping he will get his head out his ass and realize the real catch that I am. Then soon(not soon enough) I realize it is ME who needs to pull MY head out of HIS ass. And when I do MAN does the world look better when it’s not full of his SHIT.

So I realize hey since you are the GROWN ASS man you like to claim you are surely you are ok with me bowing out of this little drama of ours. In case you didn’t know all roles in love triangles are optional. Once all the crap is on the table and the lies are revealed it is EVERYONE’s option on how it will play out. It’s like soap opearas when they say “The role of the stupid bitch will now be played by”..yea it’s like that .

Anyway, so in my best “I am not trying to set off the crazy in you” voice I explain why my role will now have to be played by a new actress. I spin it so beautiful I was impressed with my own sick reasoning. Explaining how in the end he is free to be live out the inner hoe role he holds so dear. Now when you are dealing with someone with more than one personality you do have to break up with EACH AND EVERY personality until all are in agreement. I was prepared for that.

Surely the THUG in him love the option of still walking away with the skank he had been “secretly” kicking it with leaving me broken hearted and empty. Nothing makes a THUG feel more manly than a pititful ass female. Which for the sake of getting this over with I was ready and willing to play tears and all. Then there was the SENSITIVE side who wanted to know “WHY I was doing this to us”. He almost got me there. Ready to respond like I set me set ready to answer that then hesitated. This a trap. Abort .. Abort.. he is trying to suck you into a meaningless argument!!! Phew!! That was close.

Then I got suckered punch. Out of no where came the demon voice of a personality I have only heard of but had never seen. “I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE”

WHOA!!!

What do YOU mean by never? I mean NEVER the demon replied.
HMMM…. What do with that?

Well, when in Rome….


Ok..that’s cool. In my mind I was thinking .. see this is where the LIFETIME MOVIES are made . From this very situation.

Remember, man tells woman he won’t leave her alone. She tries to move on but, stalks her tearing up her shit at first then elevating to scary notes and dead roses. Then comes the death threats. And, last but not least the “meeting”. He just wants to talk. He misses me. He comes over crying, sad, empty to plead his case and prove his love. When he is rejected he grabs me I pull back bump my head on the coffee table and I DIE. He chops me off puts me in the truck and burys me in the woods. Does he even know where the woods are? Anyway, he calls my family tells them he has heard from me makes up some weird guy I was “dating” to blame my disappearance on..etc..etc.. the rest well we all know.

Although, I truly HOPE this isn’t t he case. Right now anything is possible for Mr. Nutsso. I will keep you posted.

Gotta go it’s time to read my 51st stalker text page of the day… and it’s only NOON!!!

1 comment:

Destined for Greatness said...

I hope that this does not turn out to be your real life lifetime story. Run!!!