Thursday, May 24, 2007

REAL MUSIC






I stumbled across this song and became addicted. It is an oldy but goody from a one hit wonder. But, compared to the crap out today. This was and still is the Shyt. Anybody know what happened to him? Is he frying chicken at Roscoe's or flipping burgers at Mickie D's? How does talent like this just disappear yet folks like P. Diddy aka Puffy and T-Pain are around. URGHHHHH!! The injustice!! This maybe the reason the world is lacking in real love. This is the kind of stuff that can make panties instantly dissolve. Not that crap that the lame brothers listen to now. Someone with a half way decent voice better get on the remake tip real quick. Now the love songs are all about hoing brothers trying to make good and ghetto love. Are ghetto folks the only folks falling in love now days? I need some feedback on this one. Tell me if you are feeling this like I am!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give the brother a break. He had at least two albums, both of which I own, I might add. :-)

There is definitely injustice and then there is the sheer phenomenon of marketing madness. People like Jesse Powell, Donnell Jones, etc. don't get the kind of credit that their work deserves.

I wasn't a fan of Diddy's latest musical outing, though I respect and appreciate his accomplishments as a business man. However, he is one hell of a marketer. That can make all of the difference in the world.