Friday, May 11, 2007











So.... I went jail.



It's not even a glamorous story. I got pulled over and had a unpaid ticket that lead to subsequent warrant. Well.. with all that motion. There I was locked up. Funny..heck yea' that's funny. When I made my first collect call to my family and heard the "You have a call from an Inmate at xxxxx County Jail.
I had to laugh at myself.
But, even while in there I had to examine my part in all this. Well, outside of the obvious. I had been asking God and mentally focusing on closing doors and resolving unresolved issues. I am the reigning Queen of "I will do it later." As a a child that had serious consequences like but butt whippings from mom. But, now .. yea that stuff lands you in jail. Ok, that maybe a little extreme. But, clearly it happens.
The moral of this story is: Be specific when you pray....be careful what you ask for you just may get it....What you send out in the universe is what comes back to you...etc...
I am sure there is an Aesop Fable related to this.




No comments: