Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I was wasting valuable company time today and I discovered some really interesting things:
  • Lisa Bonet is pregnant( plus she has a 12 yr old son from a yoga instructor named Brian something or other)
  • Jill Scott is divorced...dang!! He Loves Me is one of my favorite all time " Love is Forever" song. How can a woman with that smile and that voice get divorced. I weep for the institute of marriage!!
  • Usher is having a baby with his husband-wife. That woman looks like a dude!!! Yuck!!
  • Fuchsia is the new black
  • It is possible to be a single parent with a stable financial outlook. (Note to self: Get a second job!!)
  • I really, really , really, really want and plan I am going to buy me a Mercedes ML350 within the next 12 months.

Then I came across this burning question on someone's blog( forgot who)

ARE YOU WITH YOUR FIRST CHOICE?

Isn't that a sucky question. But, dang it 's a good one. Let's take it out of the context of just relationships. Consider your first choice in careers, cars, homes etc. Are we a society use to settling and not realizing we have rights to our first choice? Or are we robbed or have been robbed of our first choice by someone else's choices? HMMMM..

Please comment. Share your insight.

No comments: