Friday, February 22, 2008

An evolving author.

I love to write. If you hadn't noticed. Which is the number one reason I started this blog.

Although, the world provides plenty of juicy material to write about. I often struggle with
airing my perspective on it all.

So I sat down and thought what is it that I really want to do with my blog? I want to write.
PERIOD.

So I am going to do just that. You may get an occasional post of my latest soap box tyrant.
But, I really want to dust off my writing brain and starte sharing with you bits and pieces
of my literary world.

Feel free to comment. Some of the entries my be consistent stories. Some may just be short scenes that are on my mind as I see them right then and there.

Please bear with me while I find my way. If you I write about something you want more of let me know that too.

Who knows maybe this will inspire my first novel.

Thanks

ME

No comments: