Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Clinton gets the side eye


Clinton’s camp gets the major side eye for declaring they "are ready to throw in everything but the kitchen sink" OR if you ask me everything including the kitchen sink.
Clinton is past nervous and as my best friend said “ has become an angry black man” about winning Ohio and Texas. She needs these states to close the gap between her and Obama.

I am sure if she could hit Obama in the head with the kitchen sink she would be completely cool with that too. This woman is panic in motion and apparently has no problem showing just how desperate she is to win the nomination.

It causes me to think what kind of President would she be? How would she handle international conflict, making decisions (like going to war or coming out war) that may or may not be popular with the populace? You can’t throw the kitchen sink at everyone. All I can tell so far from Mrs. Clinton is she sweats under pressure and has no problem showing her claws if she feels like her back is against the wall. A typical girl fight move.
Clinton is pissed and scared at the same time and ready to break out into a full windmill on Obama’s head. I am gonna need Mrs. Clinton to not act like me on any given night at the club 4 Henny and apple juices in pissed off because the girl in the bathroom stall is taking to long so I start talking much shit about her and her friend with the bad weave.

Why must she be so ghetto. Why must I? (anyway)

Mrs. Clinton was even quoted saying to Obama “ meet me in Ohio, and let’s have a debate about your tactics and your behavior in this campaign” Isn’t this the equivalent to “meet me outside the club beyotch and we will see who can beat who’s ass” I guess al l that talking about Clinton being the first black President has some truth behind it. Clearly, Mrs. Clinton has picked up on some pimp game of her own. Bad pimp game. But, pimp game just the same.

Truth is, I feel that Hillary is running the chances for future women to run. Showing so much emotion and a clear evidence of her losing her grip does not look good for others that choose to follow in her foot steps.
As stated on T.he T.oday S.how this morning” she is showing true signs of desperation” Desperate doesn’t look good on any o

2 comments:

Don said...

I agree, she does appear scared and pissed @ the same time. I hate to see what happens to her mentality if she loses Tx & Ohio. She really wants to be president. a loss would be devastating to her.

Poor Bill.

She "thinks" she has game.

Unknown said...

That picture is hilarious. And you know I'm right. Hillary has turned into an "angry black man." LMAO