Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tomorrow is it .I head out to Arizona to check out what life is like in the desert and see what Casanova Brown has been complaining about. All things considered I am excited for a lot reasons. I am super stressed with finances and job searching so the break mentally will be nice. Hoping that while I am gone Jesus would have taken the wheel and got us a little further down the road than we were when I left.

Cassie Brown and I have been arguing like cats and dogs or dogs in heat you pick in the last five days. Leaving me with fingers crossed that this will still be a stress free trip. I am claiming nothing else. Although, I am starting to see our relationship with a different eye since he left right now I am still open to options. I have a plan A and B. I guess we will see which one is the right one.

I am so ready to START a new. Make a brave new change that totally pushes me in the right direction and I won’t lie. I totally want to do it with a partner. I just pray I am wise enough to pick the right partner. Can’t afford another divorce or wasted time on the wrong marriage.

I guess when I am totally honest with myself a lot is riding on this trip. Good things is he has internet so I can keep you posted real time.

Got to finish packing…..

No comments: